Thursday, June 2, 2011
May Birthday's
May in our family is filled with both my sister & mom's birthday - one at the beginning of the month & one at the end. This year we went to my sisters "neck of the woods" for the Kentucky Derby (and mint julep's - compliments of Jack), gifts, & dinner 'n drinks. It was a fun time for sure! For mom's birthday we opted to stay at their house for the family dinner. My sister made my great-grandma's spaghetti sauce (which I haven't had since my great-grandma made it...about 20 years ago - and the smell & taste brought back every memory so clearly! I love how that works!!), my mom made the salad, & Jack and I were busy-baking-bee's all morning for the 3 desserts we made - which was followed by my dad's new favorite dessert he's learned to make in Brazil - quite tasty! All-in-all, another great birthday celebration!!!










Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment