I like to say a good majority of what I've learned in life has been taught to me by two amazing teachers - my parents. I am truly blessed to have the parents I have and for all the guidance they've given to me from day one. One thing that frequently comes to mind is when I think of getting married to Jack, at what now is considered "young", it makes me think of my parents. They were even younger but ....when you know, why wait more years?! They're now just about at year 40...how inspiring!! :)
I guess the key or main thing I've learned from them and also about them is LOVE. And I sure wouldn't be where I am today and with who I am today if I didn't learn this from them.
It's very common for us to have dinner and wine with my parents whether out or in. These nights are some of my very favorite and one's I will always cherish.
There is so much more to my parents than what I'm actually saying here...but why say it all in one post?! This is just a little intro I guess!
Love for Sadie!
Daddy
Hold My Hand and Show Me the Way
No comments:
Post a Comment